Blankets, lunches and little ones are welcome at Schaumburg Park District’s Noonie Times, a free children’s entertainment series presented by Schaumburg Bank & Trust, a Wintrust Community Bank.
Shows are noon to 1 p.m., Wednesdays, June 14 to July 12 at the Community Recreation Center outdoor theater, 505 N. Springinsguth Road. Although the audience is welcome to bring their own picnics, food and refreshments will be available for purchase.
“The series features past favorites and a few that are a bit out of the ordinary, which makes watching fun for everyone,” said Party Coordinator Pam Gauper. “The variety of performers keeps the audience coming back each week.”
This summer’s performances include:
- June 14 | Super Stolie and the Rockstars—an interactive rock show for children.
- June 21 | Andy Head—a wonderfully wacky juggler.
- June 28 | Miss Jamie from the Farm—Bringing farm fresh musical fun to your barnyard babies and tater tots.
- July 5 | ScribbleMonster—music and entertainment inspiring you to draw outside the lines.
- July 12 | Cold Blooded Creatures—a close-up look at reptiles, presented by Jim Nesci.
Entertainment is subject to change. In the event of inclement weather, shows will be moved inside the Community Recreation Center.
Groups and camps are welcome.
For more information, call (847) 490-2509 or visit parkfun.com.