Schaumburg Park District will show appreciation to members at District fitness centers, set for Monday, Oct. 23 to Friday, Oct. 27.
Member Appreciation Week will take place at Community Recreation Center, 505 N. Springinsguth Road, Meineke Recreation Center, 220 E. Weathersfield Way and Schaumburg Tennis Plus, 1416 N. Payne Road.
Throughout the week, daily perks will be offered to fitness members, including raffles, contests, giveaways and free classes.
“We want to show our members how much we appreciate them and recognize how hard they work to maintain a healthy lifestyle,” said Charissa Tischhauser, fitness supervisor.
Member Appreciation Week activities include:
- Monday: Enter to win a SPD gift pack full of fun prizes including a one-hour massage gift certificate.
- Tuesday: Bring in a non-perishable food item to donate to the Schaumburg Township Food Pantry. First 50 people to donate get a T-shirt.
- Wednesday: Start your day with free fruit when you check-in at the front desk.
- Thursday: Free classes offered at all three fitness centers.
- Friday: How many pieces of candy fit in a pumpkin? The member who guesses closest without going over wins the pumpkin and three months or 12 additional punches will be added to their membership.
For more information, call (847) 490-7015 or visit parkfun.com.