Q. What will the renovation entail?
- New counter area
- New office space
- New lobby
- Two new restrooms
- New look to bar and grill area
Q. How long will the renovation take?
- Work will begin June 20 and is expected to be completed by Sept. 30.
Q. What will be closed during renovation?
- The bar and nursery will be closed.
Q. Where do members and guest enter during construction?
- Enter through the back entrance near the racquetball courts and fitness studio.
Q. Where will parking be available?
- Parking will be in the north parking lot to the west.
Q. Will this impact member events and tournaments?
- All courts, locker rooms, pool, fitness center and gym will be available during construction.
Q. Will food and beverages be served somewhere else in the facility during construction?
- No. Since the bar will be closed, food and beverages will not be available.
Q. Will weekend parking still be allowed at the business next door?
- Occasionally. See posted signs.
Q. Will taxes be raised to pay for this project?
Q. How long will the nursery be closed?
- Until Sept. 30.
Q. Will you offer nursery services at another location during renovation?
- No. Nursery service is available at the Community Recreation Center, 505 N. Springinsguth Road, Schaumburg and Meineke Recreation Center, 220 E. Weathersfield Way, Schaumburg.
Q. Where will the reception desk/services be located during renovation?
- In the back near the racquetball courts/ fitness studio.