• Thursday, March 16 @ 7 p.m.
• Friday, March 17 @ 7 p.m.
• Saturday, March 18 @ 7 p.m.
• Sunday, March 19 @ 2 p.m.
Matilda, a little girl with astonishing wit, intelligence and psychokinetic powers, lives with cruel parents who find her to be a nuisance. When Matilda enters her first term at school, she captures the attention of Miss Honey, a kind teacher, and the two form a wonderful friendship. Unfortunately, the school is ruled by a tempestuous and mean headmistress named Miss Trunchbull, who hates children and delivers cruel and unjust punishments to all her charges. Join us as we tell the story of an extraordinary girl who, armed with a vivid imagination and a sharp mind, dares to take a stand and change her own destiny.
• Presale Tickets: Adult (ages 13y+) $15 | Youth (ages 2-12) $9
• Day-of Tickets: Adult (ages 13y+) $17 | Youth (ages 2-12) $11
Children younger than 2 are free if being held on an adult's lap. Additional credit card processing fees will be applied. Your printed receipt is your ticket. If you purchase tickets for multiple shows, please print the receipt for each performance. There are no exchanges or refunds.