1675 E. Old Schaumburg Road, Schaumburg · 847-891-1266
Our 13,000 square-foot skate park was designed to mimic elements of parking lots, street curbs and other skater-enticing areas. It includes staircases, benches, walls of various heights and a large concrete bowl.
The skate park is located in the southwest corner of Olympic Park.
Hours of Operation
- Daily: 7 a.m.-11 p.m. (weather permitting)
- This is an unsupervised skate park.
- The Skate Park is not lighted.
- Skateboarding, inline skating and bicycling are high-risk recreational activities with inherent risk of serious injury. Participants use this facility at their own risk.
- Wearing protective equipment, including elbow pads, knee pads and a helmet with chin strap is recommended for all users.
- All users are responsible for inspecting structures prior to use to ensure that the fixtures are safe for use. Do not use the skating structures if they are damaged. If you find the structures are damaged, call 847-985-2115.
- No personally-owned ramps, boxes or other devices shall be brought into the facility.
- Glass objects and containers are not allowed in the skating area at any time.
- Please be courteous to other users at all times.