505 N. Springinsguth Road, Schaumburg · 847-490-7015
The Community Recreation Center is home to The Water Works indoor water park and a large fitness center with many amenities. The fitness center is available for use by membership or daily use fee.
The Community Recreation Center also offers a variety of services for all ages.
Hours of Operation
- Mon.-Fri.: 6 a.m.-9 p.m. *Nov. 24 (Thanksgiving) hours are 6 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Sat. & Sun.: 6 a.m.-7 p.m.
Fitness Center closes a half hour prior to facility closing.
Daily Use Fees
- Resident Adult: $8 | Youth: $6
- Non-Resident: Adult $10 | Youth $8
- Cybex, Precor & Freemotion Fitness Equipment
- Airdyne Bikes
- Elliptical Machines
- Exercise Bikes
- Indoor Track
- Rowing Machines
- Free-Weights Circuit
- Nu-Step Recumbent Crosstrainers
- Adaptive Motion Trainers
Fitness Membership Benefits & Information
- No initial fees or hidden start-up costs
- Pay only for an annual membership
- Free fitness assessment, including a blood pressure check and body fat test in addition to other analysis by a personal trainer
- Machine orientation to provide body placement instruction and time effectiveness
- Discounted rates on massage therapy
- 50% off a Fitness Unlimited land/aqua group exercise pass
- Free gym use to shoot hoops (time restrictions apply)
Visit the Membership Information page for more information.
View Larger Map