120 Remington Road, Schaumburg • 847-985-2115
PLEASE NOTE: A new fence will be installed around the pond. The park and pond will remain open throughout the installation.
K-9 Dog Park, presented by Golf Rose Animal Hospital, is a great place to relax after a ruff day.
Use of the park is open to dogs at least 6 months old and owners with a registered membership. To become a member, the registration form, waiver and vaccine records must be completed and submitted in person or via email.
Once a member, households will be issued a key fob that will provide electronic access to the park. All members must follow the Rules, Regulations and Etiquette of the K-9 Dog Park.
Information and forms:
Ways to Register:
- In Person (Processed Same Day): Bring the registration form, waiver and each dog's current vaccine records in person to the Jerry Handlon Administration Building, 235 E. Beech Drive, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. to have your registration/renewal processed that day.
- In Person (Processed Next Business Day): Drop off the completed registration form, waiver, a check made out to Schaumburg Park District and a copy of each dog’s current vaccine records at one of the locations below to have your registration/renewal processed by the end of the next business day. If you do not want to pay by check, a Park District staff member will call you for your credit card information. Key fobs can be picked up after processing or mailed for $10.
- Community Recreation Center, 505 N. Springinsguth Road
- Meineke Recreation Center, 220 E. Weathersfield Way
- Schaumburg Tennis Plus, 1416 N. Payne Road
- NEW! Register via email. A completed PDF of the registration form, waiver and a copy of each dog’s current vaccines can be emailed to K9dogpark@parkfun.com to have your registration/renewal processed by the end of the next business day. A Park District staff member will call you for your credit card information to make payment for the renewal. Key fobs can be picked up after processing or mailed for $10.
Dogs must be at least 6 months old. Owners must provide proof of current vaccinations for rabies, distemper, hepatitis/adenovirus, bordatella, leptospirosis, parainfluenza, parvovirus and a negative fecal test. While there are certain vaccines that are required for membership to our dog park, the Canine Influenza vaccine is not required, however, we do encourage owners to become familiar with prevention of this illness. Please enter our Dog Friendly Areas (DFA) at your own risk, including the K-9 Dog Park. Learn more about the disease here.
Click here for more information from the Chicago Veterinary Medical Association.
- $60 annual park fee
- $10 key fob fee
- $10 per additional dog (limit of four dogs total, per household)
- Renewal: $60
Non-Resident (if available)
- $110 annual park fee
- $10 key fob fee
- $20 per additional dog (limit of four dogs total, per household)
- Renewal: $110
Replacement key fob is $10 (one key fob per household). $10 charged for key fob and manual to be mailed.
Hours of Operation
- 6 a.m.-11 p.m. - Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- 9 a.m.-11 p.m. - Monday and Thursday (Closed for maintenance 6-9 a.m.)
The water fountains and pond are open!
- Areas for large and small dogs
- Agility course
- Drinking fountains for dogs and people
- Swimming pond with pier