Take advantage of the "off-campus" experience with us!
We have full gymnasiums, pools, water playgrounds, kitchens, large open spaces, sports equipment and swimming for children who are home schooled.
Home School programs include:
- General Interest- LEGO Mindstorms Robotics, Pre-Engineering with LEGO WeDo Robotics and Cake Decorating are just a few of the classes offered for home schoolers.
- Home School Gym & Turf - Stay active, have fun and meet new friends during an open gym designed for home schooled children. Gym equipment will be available to create your own fun, shoot baskets, and play catch or volleyball.
- Home School PE: Swim & Health - Sessions focus on child development and health with an emphasis on physical fitness and movement skills.
- Home School Group Swim Instruction - Children will learn stroke development and other basic water safety skills. Participants may be grouped based on age and ability level.
- Home School Beginner Gymnastics - Children will be introduced to tumbling, bars, beam, vault and the pommel horse. Gymnastics is a great sport to improve physical fitness and have fun.
- Home School Naturalist Group Programs - An integrated and multidisciplinary approach to learning about the natural world that weaves math, science, social studies, and literature into a meaningful story that makes learning easy and effective. Students take a close look at their local Illinois environment to discover how it works and what role they have in keeping it safe. These environmental education programs are specifically designed for home school groups at Spring Valley.
- Home School Private Piano Lessons - Instructors value each student’s personality and learning style and will strive to provide lessons that include fun while learning. Lesson plans include a balance of theory, ear training, sight reading and repertoire appropriate to the student’s level, desires and ability. The goal of every lesson is to learn how to understand and enjoy the music and the instrument.
- Little Tots Play - Mini basketballs and other larger motor equipment will be available for use in the large motor area of the Creative Activity Room. A supervisor will be available to provide access to equipment.
For more information, call 847-985-2141 or view the latest program guide for home school program offerings, times and pricing.