Pickleball players, rejoice! We are excited to introduce Schaumburg Park District’s Annual Pickleball Membership. Purchase your membership in person at any Schaumburg Park District facility.
- As a member, you'll receive the following benefits:
- 10% off pickleball classes
- 10% off pickleball leagues
- Free drop-in pickleball at the times and locations listed below.
Annual Fee: $175 Resident/$200 Non-Resident
- Schaumburg Tennis Plus (1416 N. Payne Road): Tuesday, 1:30-4:30 p.m. | Wednesday, 6-9 p.m. | Friday, 9 a.m.- 12 p.m. | Saturday, 8-11 a.m. | Sunday, 1-4 p.m. Drop-in fee (without membership): $3 (Resident)/$5 (Non-Resident)
The Sport Center (1141 W. Irving Park Road): Monday-Friday, 9:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m. Drop-in fee (without membership): $5 per person.
Meineke Recreation Center (220 E. Weathersfield Way): Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 9:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m. | Tuesday and Thursday, 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m. | Saturday, 6-8 p.m. | Sunday, 5-8 p.m. Drop-in fee (without membership): $5 per person.
Pickleball net adjusters have been installed on the tennis courts at:
- Abrahamsen Park
- Atcher Park
- Belle Park
- Bock Park
- Golf & Knollwood Park
- Hoover Park
- Kingsport East Park
- Meineke Park
- Pembroke Park
- Roberts Park
- Russ Parker Park
- Sunset Park
Pickleball courts are at: