How we're helping to keep you safe:
- Enter and exit signage
- 6-ft. social distancing signage
- Installation of glass dividers at front desks
- Fitness and program equipment spaced out to ensure social distancing
- Online registration and reservations
- Enhanced cleaning schedules
- Limited entry into facilities
- Availability of hand sanitizer for guests and participants
- Signage asking all guests to self-monitor their health before entering facilities
- Exterior drop-off and pick-up for KASPER V-Learning.
Additional amenities currently available:
- K-9 Dog Park is open to dog park members.
- Parks and playgrounds are open. Playground capacity is 50 patrons.
- Outdoor basketball courts are open.
Fitness centers will remain open at 25% capacity.
- Per the updated order, masks are required at all times.
- Fitness locker rooms are open for changing, but lockers, showers and saunas are not accessible at this time. Pool locker rooms are open for changing, but lockers and saunas are not accessible at this time.
- Reservations are required. Click here for reservations.
The Water Works is open for lap swim. Open swim will be offered beginning Feb. 20.
In order to keep our patrons and staff as safe as possible, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- In accordance with State of Illinois guidelines, masks covering the mouth and nose are required in all facilities.
- Patrons should maintain 6 feet of social distance from others while on District grounds.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or have had close contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please do not enter any Schaumburg Park District facility.
- If you or a family member have been in Park District facilities and test positive for COVID-19, please contact us at 847-985-2115.
Parks and playgrounds will remain open. Please practice social distancing and wear a mask when other patrons are present.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these challenging times. For more information, please call 847-985-2115.