Schaumburg Park District is committed to the health and safety of our guests and staff. The District continues to monitor the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, along with the guidelines and safety information released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Illinois Department of Public Health.
How we're helping to keep you safe:
- Enter and exit signage
- 6-ft. social distancing signage
- Installation of glass dividers at front desks
- Fitness and program equipment spaced out to ensure social distancing
- Online registration and reservations
- Enhanced cleaning schedules
- Limited entry into facilities
- Reduced classes sizes
- Availability of hand sanitizer for guests and participants
- Signage asking all guests to self-monitor their health before entering facilities.
- Exterior drop-off and pick-up for KASPER V-Learning.
Rules and protocols to keep you safe:
- In accordance with State of Illinois guidelines, masks covering the mouth and nose are required in all facilities and programs throughout the entirety of the program. Exceptions may be made for patrons with medical conditions. Fitness members must wear masks while not exercising.
- Patrons should maintain 6 feet of social distance from others while on District grounds.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, or have had close contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please do not enter any Schaumburg Park District facility.
- If a District member, participant or family member has tested positive for COVID-19, please contact us at 847-985-2115.
Current programs and amenities available:
- Online and in-person programs and activities can be found in the 2020 Fall Guide (Session I).
- Fitness centers are open to members, reservations are required.
- Lap swim is available to members only at The Water Works, Schaumburg Tennis Plus and on the weekends at Meineke Pool by reservation only.
- Open swim is available at Meineke Pool on the weekends from noon-8 p.m. Reservations are required.
- Schaumburg Golf Club is open.
- Bison's Bluff is open, reservations are required.
- K-9 Dog Park is open to dog park members.
- Outdoor tennis courts are open.
- Parks and playgrounds are open. Playground capacity is 50 patrons
- Basketball courts are open.
Click here to view different ways to stay active and engaged at home!