*Due to COVID-19, only the outdoor fitness classes below are offered at this time.
- Barre and Beyond - Borrowed from the dance world and created in-house, this 60-minute class will work your core, legs and glutes! This class combines traditional floor exercises, a work-out at the ballet barre (with bands and hand weights) and finishes off with movements across the floor. This is how dancers create their amazing physique, strength and flexibility! No dance experience is necessary.
- Barbell Blast - Barbell Blast is a full-body work out utilizing barbells, a bench and a mat to improve muscular strength and endurance. This straight-forward and simple format will highlight each major muscle group so you’ll feel stronger from head to toe.
- Basic Training - Experience personal training style in a group fitness format. There are no fancy flourishes, just straightforward cardiovascular and strength conditioning integrated to increase your overall fitness.
- Body Shred -
- Cardio Combo - A mix of heart-rate boosting styles of exercise ending with stretching and core strength. All fitness levels.
- Cardio Kick box - A traditional cardio kick boxing class with high-energy combinations of kicks and punches. This energetic class will challenge you from head to toe while improving cardiovascular fitness.
- Cardio Sculpt - Get and STAY in shape with this intense boot-camp style workout! You will be challenged with a variety of agility, strength, plyometric, core and cardio drills to get your body ready for anything. Intermediate to advanced exercise levels recommended.
- Core and More - This resistance training class targets the abdominal, back and gluteal muscles. All fitness levels welcome!
- Kick, Punch, Crunch - A 60-minute cardio kickboxing workout combined with core strengthening that blasts calories and leaves you feeling stronger, firmer and more fit.
- Pound: Rockout Workout® - Pound® is the world’s first cardio jam session inspired by the infectious, energizing and sweat-dripping fun of playing the drums. Designed for all fitness levels, Pound® provides the perfect atmosphere for letting loose, getting energized, toning up and rockin’ out! The workout is easily modifiable and the alternative vibe and welcoming philosophy appeals to men and women of all ages and abilities.
- Step Circuit - This interval training class mixes step and strength training.
- Strength and Stretch - A total body strength work out with an extra stretch. Spend the first 45 minutes strengthening all the major muscle groups before cooling down with an extended 30 minute total body stretch.
- Tabata Boot Camp - Minutes matter in this uncomplicated, intense format. Timed intervals of power, agility, cardio, strength and isometric exercises are combined to help achieve goals and push you even further.
- Total Body Strength - This powerful class uses strength training, plyometrics and core exercises to define muscles and increase calorie burning capacity.
- Yoga Flow - This class demystifies yoga for safe and effective exercise, emphasizes lengthening, balance and strength. Yoga Flow blends traditional exercises with yoga techniques.
Land fitness classes are held at Community Recreation Center, Meineke Recreation Center and Schaumburg Tennis Plus.